DUBLIN, Could 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “World Transit Ticketing & Fare Assortment Report 2020-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The fourth version of the World Transit Ticketing & Fare Assortment Report 2020-2030 report has been launched.
The important thing highlights of the report are:
- The AFC market measurement is forecast to extend from USD8.9 billion in 2018 to just about USD13.5 billion in 2025.
- The report offers the most recent data on the present standing of ticketing techniques and plans for the deployment of superior fare assortment techniques together with open funds and account-based ticketing (ABT) in 500 cities in 112 international locations internationally.
- The report covers 57 cities in North America, 44 in Latin America, 120 within the Asia Pacific, 216 in Europe and 63 within the Center East and Africa.
- Within the subsequent decade, the highlight will likely be on open-loop ticketing and ABT with cities transitioning instantly from paper tickets to such superior contactless funds.
- Of the 500 cities analysed, 210 cities have agency plans to introduce open-loop ticketing.
The report has three distinct sections.
Elements 1 and a couple of of the report (PPT format transformed to PDF with 155 slides) offers an evaluation of the:
- Market measurement of the AFC phase (present and projected)
- Market measurement of AFC sub-segments
- Future plans for deployment of superior fare assortment techniques
- Key rising tendencies and drivers of progress
- Dimension of the contactless smartcards market (present and future)
- Marketplace for bank playing cards for transit ticketing (current and future)
- Cellular ticketing for transit (current and future)
- Present standing of account-based ticketing market and future plans
- Open-loop cost techniques
- Mobility-as-a-Service (key deployments, case research, and so on)
- Present standing and future alternatives by area (North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Center East & Africa)
- Current contracts, bulletins and tenders
- Present standing and future alternatives by kind of fare media
- Present standing of integration (multi-modal, multi-operator on the native, regional and nationwide ranges)
- Deliberate stage of integration and interoperability
- New applied sciences and improvements
- Key gamers
Half three of the report (MS Excel database format) offers detailed data on 500 cities internationally.
Every metropolis profile offers data on:
- Inhabitants and progress fee
- Key gamers (operators and builders)
- Transit modes within the metropolis
- Ridership for every mode
- Current fare media and know-how (contactless smartcards, bank playing cards, cellular ticketing, tokens, paper tickets, and so on)
- Present ticketing infrastructure
- Distributors/suppliers of ticketing infrastructure
- Current stage of fare integration (city-wide, regional, nationwide, with retail, with parking, and so on.)
- Account-based ticketing and open loop ticketing
- Present fleet measurement
- Present and deliberate public transport community
- Plans for deployment of bank playing cards
- Plans for launch of cellular ticketing
- Deliberate funding in AFC
- Deliberate stage of integration
- Plans for ABT and open loop ticketing
- Key contract awards
- Contract values
- Timelines and AFC implementation schedules
- Open tenders/ upcoming tenders
- Key contacts
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vzj2wv
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s main supply for worldwide market analysis studies and market knowledge. We offer you the most recent knowledge on worldwide and regional markets, key industries, the highest firms, new merchandise and the most recent tendencies.
Analysis and Markets additionally affords Customized Analysis providers offering targeted, complete and tailor-made analysis.
Analysis and Markets
Laura Wooden, Senior Supervisor
For E.S.T Workplace Hours Name +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Name +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Workplace Hours Name +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Analysis and Markets