Pfizer Stock – PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times – July 9
July 9 (Reuters) – The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
– Senators call on U.S. securities regulator to investigate Didi IPO on.ft.com/3hrCvPc
– Stellantis to invest more than 30 billion euros in electric vehicles on.ft.com/3hN5jRu
– Santander to block payments by UK banking customers to Binance on.ft.com/3qVdBdY
– Two U.S. Senators have called on the Securities and Exchange Commission to investigate whether Chinese ride-sharing company Didi Chuxing misled American investors ahead of its initial public offering last week.
– Stellantis, the world’s No. 4 automaker, will spend more than 30 billion euros ($35.52 billion) through 2025 developing electric cars.
– Santander blocked retail customers from sending money to Binance, following the Financial Conduct Authority’s warning about the international crypto exchange.
($1 = 0.8446 euros)
Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom