PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times – Aug. 2
Aug 2 (Reuters) – The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
– Hollywood turns to Hertfordshire in hunt for production space on.ft.com/3zYG4mr
– U.S. and UK blame Iran for deadly tanker attack off Oman on.ft.com/2Vgr30B
– Online retailer Very set to restart dividends to Barclay family on.ft.com/2WLjMXa
– U.S. firms Blackstone and Hudson Pacific Properties are to build one of Europe’s biggest television and film production hubs on a site 20 miles north of central London in a deal expected to be worth about 700 million pounds ($972.93 million).
– The United States and Britain on Sunday blamed Iran for a drone attack on an oil tanker in the Gulf that killed a Briton and a Romanian in an assault that threatens to heighten tensions between Tehran and the west.
– Very Group, the online retailer owned by the billionaire Barclay family, is set to resume dividend payments to the family after a four-year hiatus and ahead of a possible stock market flotation. ($1 = 0.7195 pounds) (Compiled by Bengaluru newsroom)