LONDON and NEW YORK, July 27, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Panaseer, an enterprise cybersecurity firm, has established a brand new world-class Advisory Board that features outstanding figures in management, sustainability, enterprise and safety. The Advisory Board will advance Panaseer’s imaginative and prescient of stopping cybersecurity incidents via efficient measurement in danger administration and assist speed up widespread adoption of Panaseer’s Steady Controls Monitoring platform, with a give attention to massive enterprises and extremely regulated industries.
Nik Whitfield, CEO, Panaseer: “Panaseer was the primary firm to create a Steady Controls Monitoring platform, which lastly solves the cyber metrics and measurement challenges confronted by massive organisations at present. By bringing collectively this ‘dream group’ of visionaries and skilled leaders we can totally leverage this chance as they are going to be instrumental in enabling us to additional improve our providing and get the phrase out to the market.”
Robert Swan, OBE, the famend chief and explorer, has been appointed to chair the new Advisory Board. Robert was the primary particular person in historical past to stroll to each the North and South Poles. A dedicated environmentalist, he has expertise main and succeeding below the harshest circumstances and efficiently fundraising, having raised over $80 million for his trigger.
Robert Swan, Chair, Panaseer Advisory Board: “Panaseer is a trailblazer in cyber. Its platform addresses an issue that goes largely unaddressed by others available in the market. It thought otherwise and now’s the time for it to capitalise on this foresight. Being a pioneer requires a sure mindset, and I’m excited to information the group on its journey to development.”
Collectively, the brand new Advisory Board group will allow Panaseer to speed up the forming of this new class of safety, which is able to make a serious distinction into how enterprise cybersecurity is managed. The members of the brand new Advisory Board are:
- David Fairman – an skilled CSO/CISO, strategic advisor, investor and coach. Labored as CSO for NAB, CISO for the Royal Bank of Canada and Deputy Expertise Controls Officer and International Head of Expertise Danger and Management at JP Morgan Chase & Co. David can be the founding member of the Safety Advisor Alliance and Canadian Cyber Menace Alternate
- Andreas Wuchner – a acknowledged senior govt chief with intensive worldwide common administration expertise of worldwide diversified companies and a confirmed monitor file. His focus areas are inside extremely regulated environments akin to life science and monetary providers. Presently Head of IT and Danger Governance at Credit score Suisse
- Raffael Marty – a cyber veteran with 20 years of trade expertise throughout engineering, analytics, and analysis. Presently Chief Analysis and Intelligence Officer at Forcepoint, the place he leads Forcepoint X-Labs – a specialised group that’s devoted to behaviour-based safety analysis and creating predictive intelligence. Beforehand ran safety analytics for Sophos. Previous to this he launched PixlCloud, a visible analytics platform, and Loggly, a cloud-based log administration answer
- James Doggett – famend safety chief, having served because the Chief Expertise Danger Officer for AIG, Chief Safety Officer and Chief Expertise Danger Officer for Kaiser Permanente and Managing Director of JP Morgan Chase, the division chargeable for Safety Companies IT Danger. James additionally spent 27 years at Ernst & Younger, the place he was instrumental in constructing the corporate’s cyber safety apply from the bottom up
- Andrew Jaquith – writer of ‘Safety Metrics: Changing Worry, Uncertainty, and Doubt.’ Former Managing Director of JPMorgan Chase, the place he was the worldwide operational danger officer for cyber and data danger, with duty for regulatory affairs and second-line cyber danger administration. Beforehand, Jaquith served as Managing Director at Goldman Sachs for Expertise Danger Measurement & Analytics
Panaseer not too long ago scooped the award for ‘Finest Regulatory Compliance Instruments and Options’ on the SC Awards Europe. Final yr it was named Europe’s Hottest CyberTech Startup on the Europa awards, which is held in partnership with TechCrunch. Its whole funding up to now is $15.6 million and its backers embody Evolution Fairness Companions, Notion Capital, Albion Capital, Winton Ventures, Paladin Capital Group and Cisco Investments.
Panaseer is the primary Steady Controls Monitoring platform for enterprise safety. It helps companies make knowledgeable risk-based safety choices. The corporate is aiming to turn out to be the safety measurement platform of selection for safety leaders which might be shifting to data-driven programmes.
Established in 2014 by Nik Whitfield – a cyber-security thought chief with intensive cyber-security and FinTech expertise. Panaseer’s purchasers embody the world’s largest monetary establishments and significant infrastructure enterprises.
For extra info: www.panaseer.com