1 November 2022, Dublin: Today Square, the technology company helping businesses of all sizes more easily run and grow their business with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions, announces the launch of Square Appointments. The product is now available to all sellers in the Republic of Ireland and provides a combined solution that integrates booking software with an all-in-one point of sale built for the Beauty and Personal Care sector.
Square Appointments provides sellers with streamlined scheduling and business tools including online scheduling, automatic reminders, and payment processing to manage their entire operations in one place. With Square Appointments, sellers can add a Booking button to their existing webpage or if they don’t have a website, Square will help them build one for free.
Square Appointments puts time back in sellers’ hands. Whether it’s running their business by selling online, syncing inventory, and looking at real-time sales reports or putting people first with team management tools and client profiles, Square Appointments is a truly flexible point of sale that simplifies scheduling. Sellers can choose the Free, Plus (€19 m/o), or Premium plan (€49 m/o) to run their business smoothly from open to close.
“Ireland represents a significant opportunity for Square Appointments”, said Jason Lalor, Executive Director for Square Europe. “The Irish beauty and personal care industry has close to 10,000 businesses producing high revenue, demonstrating the demand for Square Appointments in the market. From speaking directly to our sellers, we know that they are spending so much time on the phone booking and rebooking clients, meaning they are likely to be missing out on new customers who prefer online booking. In our other markets we’ve found that 36% of bookings in this industry are made at a time when salons are closed, Square Appointments takes away that barrier with a service that is available around the clock and we are proud to make this available to business owners across Ireland.”
Key product features include:
· Get paid fast with integrated payments: Sellers can take secure payment at checkout directly from the app, can set up prepayment for when customers book, keep a card on file, and send detailed professional invoices. You pay a transaction fee when you make a sale.
· Grow the business on Instagram and Google: Customers can instantly book an appointment without ever leaving the Instagram app or, with a few clicks, find the seller’s business and book an appointment right from Google – at no additional cost.
· Run the business from anywhere: The Appointments app is available on both iOS and Android, so sellers can stay on top of their calendar, appointments, staff, clients, and accept payments, wherever their business takes them.
· Allow clients to save cards for a hassle-free checkout: Clients can add and manage cards through their Customer Account, making it easier for them to book and for sellers to get paid.
· Sync with a personal calendar: Link a personal Google Calendar with Square Appointments, so sellers always have an accurate view of their time.
For more information, please visit: https://squareup.com/ie/en/appointments.
Square helps sellers more easily run and grow their businesses with its integrated ecosystem of commerce solutions. Square offers purpose-built software to run complex restaurant, retail, and professional services operations, versatile e-commerce tools, embedded financial services and banking products, buy now, pay later functionality through Afterpay, staff management and payroll capabilities, and much more – all of which work together to save sellers time and effort. Millions of sellers across the globe trust Square to power their business and help them thrive in the economy. Square is part of Block, Inc. (NYSE: SQ), a global technology company with a focus on financial services. For more information, visit www.squareup.com.
Squareup International Limited, trading as Square, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Leave a Reply