Are you also facing an issue where you are unable to access the installed DLCs and Add Ons in PS5? Continue reading this article to know more about this issue and learn how to fix it. PS5 or PlayStation 5 is a home video game console from Sony. It is one of the ninth-generation video game consoles that stands strong with Xbox Series X and Series S.
PS5 is a successor of a popular and successful video game console by Sony, PlayStation 4. But somehow, players are facing an unusual issue while operating PS5 and its games. The installed DLC (Downloadable Content), and Add Ons are not available while playing a game on PS5. So, here is what you need to know about fixing this issue.
Fix: PS5 installed DLC not available
This issue is very frustrating as some players pay their precious money to purchase some DLCs and Add Ons to a game but are unable to use any of that. But, there is nothing to worry about as these steps will guide you through a process that will fix this error.
- Open PS5.
- Head to your Games Library.
- Select the game you are having trouble with and press the options button.
- Select “Manage Game Content”.
- Now, you will be able to see all the data that you have installed of that particular game to date.
- After Scrolling Down, you will see some files that you have downloaded but have not installed.
- So here, all you have to do is click on the install button, present in front of the files
- Now, if you have installed all the files, but they are still not showing up in the game, delete them and install them again.
So, this was all about fixing the “installed DLC not available” error seen in PS5. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.
Read More about PS5 Issues: