Regeneron Stock – Quality Control Analyst at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc in Rensselaer, New York
We are currently looking to fill a Quality Control Analyst position with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. This position will be responsible for performing testing to release Container, Closure, and Medical Device Components used in our internal Drug Product Fill/Finish Plant.
As a Quality Control Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
• Conduct testing that supports the release of Container, Closure, and Medical Device Components utilizing several manual and instrumental techniques and documenting associated test results
• Calibrate and maintain laboratory equipment
• Perform review of testing performed within the laboratory to ensure compliance with standards
• Assist in the validation and qualification of new and transferred controlled test procedures
• Perform investigations
• Write and revise controlled test procedures and SOPs
• Participate in required training activities
This role might be for you if you:
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
• Can quickly learn new tasks and execute them independently, while excelling at keeping all impacted parties well advised.
• Have a strong attention to detail
To be considered for the Quality Control Analyst position you must be willing and able to work 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm. You must have the following; BS/(BA) in Life Sciences or related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.