Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – CFPB (Bureau) issued a report today (November 13, 2019) with state-by-state comparisons of financial well-being scores. The scores are based on Bureau...
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) market regulator on Monday issued a notice on broker-dealer custody of digital asset securities, amid industry requests for clarity on...
The U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency has asked a Manhattan federal court to dismiss a lawsuit by a New York financial regulator over its plan to issue banking charters to fintech companies, saying the...
Cashaa is proud to be selected as Fintech partner at Blockchain Summit India 2019, supported by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India which will take place 22-23 February 2019 at IIM-L Noida Campus...
Better data is needed to spot risks from “shadow banks” stepping up credit to heavily indebted companies, an annual survey of the non-banking financial system said on Monday. The Financial Stability Board (FSB), a body...
Britain’s markets watchdog set out which aspects of the nascent cryptocurrency industry it regulates on Wednesday, as volatile digital assets come under greater scrutiny (FCA). The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) also...
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP (“GPM”) announces an investigation on behalf of NVIDIA Corporation (“NVIDIA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NVDA) investors concerning the Company and its officers’ possible violations of...
BANK of China (BOC) has launched on Nov 14 its first global fintech innovation lab in Singapore to spearhead its worldwide research and development (R&D) activities as well showcase its latest technologies. The BOC...
Two agreements inked between financial agencies will pave the way for China and Singapore to collaborate on fintech innovations and cross-border supervision of futures exchanges and intermediaries. The Monetary...
Central banks should look seriously at issuing digital currency in order to “fill the void left by the decline of cash”, according to the head of the IMF. Christine Lagarde said in Singapore on Wednesday that there...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- Freewallet Gets All Top Ten Coinmarketcap Coins posted on February 8, 2019
- Ripple: Blockchain Technology Is Game Changing posted on December 7, 2019
- How has Revolut helped your business crush it in 2019? posted on December 7, 2019
- Acne Studios chooses payments company Adyen posted on December 5, 2019
- World Cryptocurrencies Regulation posted on November 21, 2019
- Why I Am Joining Lemonade posted on December 8, 2019
- Fintech News Daily – December 11 posted on December 11, 2019
- Bitcoin and Ethereum in Exchanges posted on December 11, 2019
- Fintech News Daily – December 5 posted on December 5, 2019
- Tinkoff super-app boosts digital leadership in European fintech space posted on December 9, 2019
- Trov – Renters in the UK can access a new insurance application posted on December 8, 2019
- Learn How Professional Coaching Training Makes Your Internal Training More Effective posted on December 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Price December 7 – At 19:52 UTC Bitcoin Price it’s at 7,524.02 USD. posted on December 7, 2019
- Bitcoin Price December 11 posted on December 11, 2019
- Ria Money Transfer is Official Sponsor of Atlético de Madrid posted on November 22, 2019
- Mobile Bank N26 to launch Vienna’s Tech Hub posted on April 24, 2019
- KOHO Teams Up With TransferWise to Uncover Remittance Fees posted on November 25, 2019
- Fintech News Daily – December 3 Report posted on December 3, 2019
- eToro has announced the acquisition of Delta posted on December 3, 2019
- Digital health start-up once worth $1.5 billion is racing to keep lights on as investors flee posted on December 8, 2019
- Where to buy Bitcoin? posted on December 5, 2019
- Accounts Payable Automation by Transferwise posted on December 5, 2019
- Bitcoin Price December 9 – In 55 minutes Bitcoin drops 253.56 USD posted on December 9, 2019
- Bitcoin Price December 12 posted on December 12, 2019
- N26 MoneyBeam: Send and Receive Money Instantly posted on December 6, 2019