Error Code 610 on Roblox is an error that occurs when joining a private game server. Error Code 610 is also known as the HTTP 400 Server Error.
Although this error was not very common earlier, it has now become one of the most commonly occurring errors in Roblox. Error Code 610 is basically a server glitch that prevents players from joining private servers. Players should also note that this error is not just limited to PCs, but can also be found on Android, iOS, and Macintosh platforms.
The Error Code 610 is usually caused by two factors. These factors are:
- Can be caused due to an account glitch; or
- Can occur during the maintenance of Roblox‘s web client.
The Error Code 610 can be fixed with a few simple steps. The following is a rundown of all the possible fixes for error code 610 on Roblox.
How to fix Error Code 610 on Roblox
There are a handful of methods that players can utilize to overcome the Error Code 610 situation on Roblox. These methods are:
- Players should check if either Roblox‘s servers are down or going through maintenance. In case either of these scenarios turn out to be true, players have no other option but wait for the server to come back online.
- In case Roblox‘s servers are not down or facing maintenance, players can simply try loginng out and logging in as a basic procedure to overcome Error Code 610 on Roblox. Additionally, players can also try reinstalling the Roblox client to fix the situation.
- If the problem continues to persist, players can try creating a new Roblox account. This process is extremely helpful in cases where the Error Code 610 prompt is occurring due to an account glitch.
- In case players are still facing the Error Code 610, they should try switching the network they are connected to. Problematic network issues can often cause this error. Players can also try rebooting their router while they clear all cache files associated with Roblox.
Following these steps should help players in overcoming the Error Code 610 on Roblox. However, there’s a tiny chance that some players might still face the issue when trying to join a private server. In that case, players will need to use the “Flush DNS” technique to refresh the DNS cache files associated with Roblox.
Here’s how players can perform the Flush DNS technique:
- Players will need to open a Command Prompt window.
- Once the Command Prompt window is open, players will need to type Ipconfig/flushdns and press enter.
- Players will need to restart their PC in order to apply the Flush DNS changes.
Going through all of these steps will certainly allow players to overcome the Error Code 610 issue on Roblox.
Published 26 Jan 2021, 23:27 IST