Since September 2020, Nio stock’s one-year return has outperformed a number of the world’s most popular tech and fintech companies: Twitter Inc (NYSE: TWTR), Square Inc (NYSE: SQ), Zoom Video Communications Inc (NASDAQ: ZM) and Paypal Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PYPL).
Nio operates in China’s premium electric vehicle market, in which the company designs, jointly manufactures and sells its own vehicles. The company also is an innovator of next-generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving and artificial intelligence.
Here’s how the returns break down from September 2020 to present:
- Zoom is down from $423.56 a share to $291.33 for a return of -31.20%
- PayPal is up from $210.82 a share to $286.94 for a return of 36.10%
- Twitter is up from $43.67 a share to $65.24 for a return of 49.39%
- Square is up from $162.88 a share to $269.54 for a return of 65.48%
- And finally, Nio is up from $19.90 a share to $40.39 for a return of 102.96%.
© 2021 Fintech Zoom.com. Fintech Zoom does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.