Stock Market – H1, 2020/21 Copenhagen Stock Change:GJ
To Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen A/S
Firm announcement no. 481
November 26th, 2020
INTERIM REPORT APRIL 1ST, 2020 – SEPTEMBER 30TH, 2020 (H1 2020/21)
The H1 2020/21 report of the fiscal 12 months was reviewed and authorized on the Board of Administrators assembly. The Board of Administrators publicizes the next consolidated monetary statements 12 months to this point (YTD) for H1 2020/21.
- The income for H1 2020/21 was adversely impacted by COVID 19 and amounted to DKK 70,9 million (2019/20: DKK 101,1 million).
- The order consumption and income have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 disruptions.
- Gross revenue is at DKK 12,Three million in H1 2020/21 (2019/20: DKK 21,9 million). The method of strengthening gross revenue earnings by way of streamlining the manufacturing and provide chain with the consolidation of manufacturing and provide chain on the subsidiary in Slovakia is progressing in line with the outlined plan.
- An bold discount of mounted prices together with a considerable head-count discount was launched in August 2020 to counter the affect of the sluggish market state of affairs for manufacturing tools within the trade. The total advantage of the fee financial savings can be realized earlier than the tip of the monetary 12 months. The key half will present in 2nd half 2020/2021 and therefore solely a minor half has been included on this 1st half report.
- EBITDA was DKK 5,7 million earlier than non-recurring objects and honest value adjustment on funding properties (2019/20: DKK 10,1 million.)
- Non-recurring objects YTD 2020/21 amounted to DKK 2,1 million of which DKK 1,2 million associated to the mould points on the constructing advanced Selandia Park, and the remaining DKK 0,9 million associated to price in reference to the switch of manufacturing and spare-part middle from Nyborg, Denmark to Presov, Slovakia. (2019/20: DKK 2,5 million).
- Truthful value adjustment on funding properties are DKK 0,Zero million (2019/20: DKK 0,Zero million).
- Revenue after tax for the interval H1 2020/21 was DKK -3,Three million (2019/20: DKK -1,2 million), akin to a outcome per share (EPS) at -1,eight DKK. (2019/20: -0,6 DKK).
Steerage for full 12 months 2020/21
Glunz & Jensen preserve its full 12 months steerage for 2020/21 as communicated on August 20th 2020 with a income within the vary of DKK 130-140 million and EBITDA earlier than non-recurring objects and honest value adjustment on funding properties within the vary of DKK 12-14 million.
This outlook assumes that demand and supply will not be considerably affected by the second wave of COVID-19 outbreak, and Administration underlines that the steerage for the fiscal 12 months 2020/21 is related to a considerable uncertainty as economies – and therefore industrial demand – are nonetheless impacted by COVID-19.
Sale of Selandia Park
As highlighted within the annual report 2019/20 and within the Q1 2020/21 firm announcement, the Board of Administrators determined to provoke a gross sales course of for the funding properties in Selandia Park. The gross sales course of is progressing and additional data can be supplied as a sale approaches its finalization. The potential sale of Selandia Park will not be included within the steerage.
For additional data please contact:
CEO Martin Overgaard Hansen: cellphone +45 22 60 84 05
Chairman of the board Flemming Nyenstad Enevoldsen: cellphone +45 40 43 13 03
- OMX_481 H1_2020_21 firm announcement
Tag: Stock Market