The Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market research report 2021 provides a basic overview of the industry and information regarding market size, share, growth, cost structure, Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) market competition landscape, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2025. The report delivers a comprehensive overview of the crucial elements of the market and elements such as drivers, current trends of the past and present times, technological growth. This report also includes the overall and comprehensive study of the Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is exhaustive quantitative analyses of the market and provides data for making strategies to increase market growth and effectiveness. The report covers the post-COVID-19 impact on various regions and major countries and on the future development of the industry is pointed out.
The graphics add-in board market is expected to register a CAGR of 18% over the forecast period 2020 to 2025.
Top Companies in the Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market: Nvidia Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc, AsusTek Computer Inc., Intel Corporation, EVGA Corporation, Gigabyte Technology, Sapphire Technology, Zotac, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd, INNO3D, and others.
Make an Inquiry about this report:
– The demand for graphic add-in boards (AIB) has risen because of their use in supercomputers, remote workstations, and simulators. Supercomputers and remote workstations are used in scientific and technical applications such as defense, aerospace, and research and development among others. As a large number of countries increase their investment in scientific research, the market for graphic AIB is likely to expand exponentially during the forecast period.
– Moreover, the market is driven by users who perform complex tasks like 3D rendering and video editing. High-end applications like AutoCAD and Adobe Premiere Pro can make use of Graphics AIB to speed up processing and make for faster and more efficient workflows. Also growing demand for memory graphics cards in PCs, and spur in the demand for high-resolution tablets is further boosting the market growth.
– Smartphones, tablets, and laptops are increasingly replacing the market for personal computers. Hence, gaming service in smartphones, tablets, and laptops is in growing demand and this is expected to reduce demand for gaming service in monitor based devices such as personal computers. Hence, this is expected to reduce demand for graphic AIB which is mostly used in desktop computers.
Some of the key developments in the market are:
– In May 2020 – AMD introduced the Radeon Pro VII, a high-end graphics card for workstations built on a 7nm process. This is AMD’s range-topping GPU for professional workloads, and it comes with 16GB of HBM2 memory, complete with ECC support, offering memory bandwidth up to 1TB/s.
– In May 2020 – Nvidia Corporation announced NVIDIA CloudXR 1.0 software development kit to bring major advancements to streaming augmented reality, mixed reality, and virtual reality content, collectively known as XR over 5G, Wi-Fi and other high-performance networks.
Key Market Trends
Asia-Pacific to Witness Highest Growth
– The growth of the consumer electronics market, along with rapid development in the information and technology (IT) service sectors in developing countries, including China, India, South Korea, and Taiwan are fueling the growth of the graphics add-in board market in the region.
– Moreover, Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing graphics add-in board market during the forecast period, owing to the large consumer base and growing IT service sector in the developing countries.
– The Japanese gaming market is the third-largest in the world due to the continued success of several mobile gaming companies in the country. Japanese gamers spend more than players in any other country. The average spending per Japanese player is approximately 2.5 times high er than that in western Europe and nearly 1.5 times higher than that in North America.
– With the growing adoption of IoT devices that gather huge amounts of data that need to be monitored and analyzed, the demand for high-end computing systems has effectively increased in the automotive sector in the Asia-Pacific Region.
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
– Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
– Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
– Analytical Tools: The Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
For More Information On This Report, Please Visit:
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
If you have any questions about any of our Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market Report or would like to schedule a personalized free demo of the Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) market report, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected].
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) MarketInsightsReports
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 1704-266-3234, +91-750-707-8687
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. Market insights reports provide global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
AMD Stock – Graphics Add-in Board (AIB) Market Present Scenario, Demand, New Developments and Research Insights – 2025: Nvidia Corporation, Advanced Micro Devices, Inc, AsusTek Computer Inc. – KSU
Tags: AMD Stock, NASDAQ: AMD, Advanced Micro Devices.
Stock Market, Latest News on C N N.