- DraftKings is giving new users a great promo to build your bankroll during the N(BA) Playoffs
- Bet $1 on any Playoff game and you can win $100 in free bets
- See how to claim this awesome promo below
That’s right — any game. You just have to pick the winner on the moneyline and place a $1 bet.
Claim this offer at DraftKings right here, and see further details below
As the N(BA) Playoffs roll along, now’s the time to jump on this offer – with multiple favorites in closeout games this coming week. You’ll also be able to sign up at DK and use this offer through the Conference Finals into July.
Here are the details for new customers:
- All N(BA) Basketball games between June 1 and June 30
- Promo is only available to first time DraftKings depositors only
- Make a deposit of at least $5 into your Sportsbook account between June 1 and June 30 at 11:59pm ET
- After making your first-time deposit, place a bet of at least $1 on the moneyline of any N(BA) game in the specified time period
- If your team wins, you will be issued a $100 bonus in addition to your winnings after your bet settles
- Bets must be placed prior to the start of the game (no live bets)
- Your bonus will be paid as $100 in DraftKings site credit
- “DK Dollars” have a one-time play through requirement before you can withdraw them from your account
- “DK Dollars” have no cash value and must be used on DraftKings
- Only one qualifying bet per user
- The promo excludes live bets, parlays, free bets, cash out bets, voided bets, and odds boosts
- Must be located in one of the following regions to claim: CO, IA, IL, IN, MI, NJ, PA, VA, or WV
Best Bets to Make With This Offer
If you’re jumping on this offer early, take a look at the 76ers, Jazz and Nets – who should all be sizeable favorites in their closeout games during the first week of June.
Deeper into the month you’ll be able to bet on the red-hot Milwaukee Bucks if you’re buying into their sweep of the Heat, as well of the winner of the Suns-Lakers series – the winner of which should be a serious title contender.
Mitch graduated from Ryerson University’s Sport Media program in June of 2018, and has been with SBD since 2019. He’s worked in broadcast and digital for the Score, Sportsnet, TSN & CBC and has done play-by-play work for basketball at all levels including NCAA, Pan Am Games & U Sports.