SPCE Stock – Woodruff Sawyer Hosts the Only SPAC Event You Need to Attend
SPAC Spring 2021 Update Agenda – Register now for this complimentary webinar
1. Panel 1 – Serial SPACing & Other Developments featuring Woodruff Sawyer’s Dan Berry, Skadden’s Gregg Noel and PropTech Investment’s Thomas Hennessey
- The serial SPACer phenomenon
- What’s changed in the past year in SPACs?
- How has the litigation environment and the cost of insurance changed in the past year?
2. “State of the Market” featuring Joe Winters and Albert Wong of JP Morgan Chase
- JP Morgan provides a timely update on what they’re seeing in the market
3. Panel 2 – De-SPACing, Diligence & Keys to Post-Close Success featuring James Ryans of Virgin Galactic/Social Capital and Raaj Narayan of Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz:
- Deal dynamics given the increasing supply of SPAC capital
- The latest on pre-close diligence
- How deal litigation is evolving
- Setting up your deal for post-close success
4. Fireside Chat featuring Doug Ellenoff of Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- We’ll get Doug’s perspective on where the industry has been and where it’s going
Event sponsors include J.P. Morgan, Skadden, DFIN, Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, Nasdaq, Proptech Investment, Social Capital and Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP.
About Woodruff Sawyer
As one of the largest independent insurance brokerage and consulting firms in the US, Woodruff Sawyer protects the people and assets of more than 4,000 companies. We provide expert counsel and fierce advocacy to protect clients against their most critical risks in property and casualty, management liability, cyber liability, employee benefits, and personal wealth management. An active partner of Assurex Global and International Benefits Network, we provide expertise and customized solutions where clients need it, with headquarters in San Francisco, offices throughout the US, and global reach on six continents. For more information, call 844.972.6326, or visit woodruffsawyer.com.
Contact: [email protected]
SOURCE Woodruff Sawyer