Revealed on January 18th, 2021 |
by Zachary Shahan
January 18th, 2021 by Zachary Shahan
The highest 20 CleanTechnica tales of the previous week included a have a look at more and more common lithium, nickel, and EV battery stocks; a council member of a small city in England asking Elon Musk to take over a Honda manufacturing unit; a have a look at why the Tesla Cybertruck is so lovable; and extra. Scroll down under for the total prime 20, adopted by a have a look at CleanTechnica exclusives from the previous two weeks.
- Lithium Miners & Battery Makers Are Feeling The Tesla Impact
- Elon Musk Invited To Construct A Tesla Manufacturing unit At Quickly-To-Be-Vacant Honda Website
- Tesla Cybertruck — Measurement Issues
- SpaceX Cargo Dragon Splashes Down Loaded With Science Experiments
- A Drone Saves The Day In An Uncommon Approach
- New, Low-cost Electrical Power Storage System (Like Pumped Hydro, However Subterranean!)
- Elon Musk Talks Zero-Emissions Rockets
- 72% Plugin Car Market Share within the Netherlands!
- Photo voltaic-Powered Amphibious Catamaran Idea Is A Literal Land Yacht
- Justice Barrett Ought to Be part of Colleague In Recusal Due To Deep Ties To Fossil Gasoline Business
- What Drove Shock Launch Of Tesla Model Y Normal Vary?
- The $5K Sondors Metacycle Might Be The Entry-Degree Electrical Bike You’re Ready For
- BYD Zimbabwe Begins Delivering EVs To Clients
- Weddle & Sons Roofing Put in A Tesla Photo voltaic Roof In 1 Day! (Video)
- Trump Admin Making an attempt To Power Banks To Finance Fossil Gasoline Initiatives — Wall Street’s Pissed
- A Look At The Tesla Model Y With 7 Seats
- A Sustainable Various To Moveable Energy Turbines
- Order For 2500 Nikola Electrical Rubbish Vehicles Cancelled
- Why I Would Purchase A Used Tesla Model Three As an alternative Of A New One — Free Full Self Driving!
- Uncommon Earth Minerals Would possibly Be Present in Extra Locations
Amongst our unique content material, let’s begin with EV gross sales studies (most of which aren’t fully unique however do function unique charts):
For extra chart enjoyable, I printed a report on wind and solar energy development within the UK from 2012–2020 (due to a reader tip).
We even have an English translation of an interview with a Tesla Berlin engineer who moved over from Daimler/Mercedes-Benz and why.
We now have some government insights into GM’s new brand and advert marketing campaign.
We’ve received particulars on a brand new neighborhood photo voltaic program in Oregon.
And we’ve received just a few in-depth items on gas environment friendly driving: One, Two, Three.
We even have a evaluation of the VanMoof S3 electrical bicycle.
One other piece on micromobility is our newest CleanTech Speak podcast, which is targeted on what scooter-sharing firms have been missing of their development methods.
Lastly, we now have our announcement of the 2020 CleanTechnica Automotive of the 12 months.
Admire CleanTechnica’s originality? Think about turning into a CleanTechnica member, supporter, or ambassador — or a patron on Patreon.
Join our free each day publication to by no means miss a narrative.
Have a tip for CleanTechnica, need to promote, or need to recommend a visitor for our CleanTech Speak podcast? Contact us right here.
Newest CleanTech Speak Episode