Tetris – Tetris Effect will open to the world this summer and will be Connected
Tetris effect developed by Resonance and samples, two Japanese studios, will be implementing a multiplayer mode from July, with the beta for owners of the game starting on June 24. Tetris Effect: Connected. It is available on Playstation 4/5, Xbox One and Series X / S, pc and Oculus Quest.
Global brick stacking threatens!
As the title says, Tetris Effect: Connected opens its doors to multiplayer, both locally and online. You always have the option to play with the headphones PSVR or not on Playstation 4 or Playstation 5, with backwards compatibility available. The upgrade is completely free for owners of the title.
The game will be cross-platform thanks to an alphanumeric code that will allow the players of your choice to join you in your room.
Now let’s consider in detail all the game modes in which you can stack stones:
- Connected : Join a team of 3 players and conquer the formidable bosses that will challenge you. Every weekend takes place thefull moon event or this time you will encounter other players.
- Combat Zone : a one-on-one mode with the classic system of Tetris effect, asking you to know how to use the stop of time if you want to emerge victorious.
- Score attack : same as mode Tetris competitive in solo you have to beat a player after two rounds with the highest score.
- Classic Score Attack: it is identical to the previously mentioned mode, but there are no direct drops, you are limited to one tetramino simultaneously and they lock automatically when touching a surface. As you will have understood, deviation from errors is not allowed.
- During friendly matches, between 4 and 6 players can watch the match in spectator mode and use real-time emotes.
- Friend Speed : only available in the Classic Score Attack Mode locally or online, you play with the 8-bit style of the European version of the time. The pieces move left and right faster and the screen of death will take place at level 19.
- Low speed: only available for online or local mode of Combat Zone, it will be the exact opposite of the mode Friend Speed. The falling and closing of the room will be slowed down considerably, requiring you to be very strategic as you will not be able to use your speed.
Buy your sesame now to access the beta and future multiplayer modes available on July 24:
Proofread and corrected by .