Worldpay To Process GOL Transactions and other Digital Transactions News briefs from 9/17/21 – Digital Transactions
- GOL Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A., said to be Brazil’s largest domestic airline, has chosen FIS Inc.’s Worldpay unit for payments processing in the 38 global market where the airline operates.
- Zum Rails, a provider of payments and open-banking software, launched anti-fraud technology for its Instant Deposit feature, which is enabled by Visa Direct.
- Humbl Inc., a blockchain-based payments and ticketing platform, launched a platform allowing users to order tickets for seats for pro and college sports, concerts, theater, festivals, and other events.
- Unbanked, a fintech that links merchants and banks with blockchain networks, said it has been certified as a Visa Ready partner within the Visa Fast Track program.
- Payments provider PayArc added payments integrator Chargezoom Inc. to its gateway.
- Mastercard Inc. is relying on technology and services from Accenture and Salesforce to measure the extent of carbon emissions across its supplier network, the companies announced.
- In its first Consumer Spend Report, Affirm Inc. found that 56% of U.S. consumers are interested in using a pay-over-time payment service. The online survey canvassed 2,000 consumers.
- Identity and security firm Journey Inc. hired former Avaya and Verizon executive David Rolling as vice president of customer service.
The biggest U.S. processor of card transactions announced on Thursday it has started processing credit …