Rally, the rewards-based social and chat app, has listed RALLY Token for trading on the LAToken exchange and is to be listed immediately on the P2Pb2b exchange. These exchange listings were hotly anticipated after Rally reached its predicted 50,000 active users milestone. By using a reward-based marketplace built on blockchain, the Rally app increases direct commitments between brands, content creators and influencers with their audiences. James Cashiola, Founder, said: u201cThis is an exciting step for Rally and its users. Tokens earned by users can be used for the first time to participate in the wider crypto markets. u201cWe are constantly analyzing our platform for potential improvements and want to ensure that our users gain from our offering the best possible experience. Any user actions leading to improvements will be rewarded, like any other commitments made through our platform.u201d The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms. The RALLY Token listing will allow its users to trade and exchange for Ether, Bitcoin or USD their rewarded tokens. The more a user earns RALLY Tokens, the more they can do with other currency forms.
You may also like
Openness and integration – the new finance and new economy in a global context Dave Ramsden Deputy Governor, Markets and Banking Speech given by Dave Ramsden, Deputy Governor for Markets & Banking Bund Summit...
Identification and verification processes are vital in order to securely enable digital transactions, and have become essential when it comes to cryptocurrency transfer operations. The brand-new idCredit and GetID...
Apple's new iPhone 11 range commands a premium of up to 23% in China. While that's lower than the previous generation, analysts say that could hurt sales in China. Source: CNBC READ Treliant Appoints...
Prosus, a spinoff of South African consumer internet group Naspers valued at $100 billion, listed on the Amsterdam Euronext exchange Wednesday. Source: CNBC READ Italy’s Nexi Raises $2.3 Billion in Europe’s...
From facial recognition security to unmanned vehicles, Alibaba's corporate campus is more than just an office, it's an incubator for all things tech. CNBC's gets a rare look inside the company's...
Here's a first look at all of the new products Apple announced on Tuesday at its big iPhone event.
READ Envestnet | Yodlee Incubator Unveils New Class of Fintech Disruptors
Peloton plans to price its shares between $26 and $29. The company is offering 40 million shares, which would value Peloton at $8.06 billion at the high end of the range. Source: CNBC READ Italy’s Nexi Raises $2.3...
- Sharp U.S. Futures Restoration Hints Bitcoin Will Retest $10Okay This Week28 seconds ago
- Video of 2021 Ford Bronco prototypes plying muddy trails reveals trick tech3 mins ago
- Trump’s Choices to Hit Hong Kong, From Tariffs to China’s Banks4 mins ago
- Nampak swings into H1 loss, suffers R3bn impairment10 mins ago
- Livestock Is The Solely Different Commodity “As Precarious As Oil”12 mins ago
- Nimbla, Wiserfunding Workforce To Safeguard Invoices25 mins ago
- ‘Tons of Actors Got Sick’26 mins ago
- Blue Ridge Space Meals Financial institution sees variety of new households in want quadruple27 mins ago
- Inventory futures little modified, with Wall Road set to carry on to Might’s robust positive factors33 mins ago
- Pandemic Set to Shrink Australian Financial system in First Quarter, Worse But to Come36 mins ago