Zoom – EYE ON BUSINESS: This week’s meetings
• Port Angeles Business Association — In-person meeting Tuesday at 7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 Del Guzzi Drive (off U.S. Highway 101).
This week features Port Angeles Police Chief Brian Smith.
• Sequim-Dungeness Chamber of Commerce — Hybrid meeting at 11 a.m. Wednesday.
Limited in-person attendance at Blyn Bay conference room, 7 Cedars Hotel, 270756 U.S. Highway 101.
This week features Darryl Wolfe, CEO of Olympic Medical Centers.
Register for virtual or in-person attendance at www.sequimchamber.com.
• Clallam County Economic Development Council — Coffee With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m.
The Zoom link is https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh 3V3JXRzFSM mRodz09, with Meeting ID 894 7451 0306 and passcode 187447.
• West End Business and Professional Association — Meets in person every Wednesday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. at the First Congregational Church, 279 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Noon Club — In-person meeting at noon Tuesday at the Northwest Maritime Center, Level 2, 431 Water Street in Port Townsend.
This week features Donna Etchey, publisher of the Port Townsend & Jefferson County Leader.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email [email protected]
• The Rotary Club of East Jefferson County — Virtual meeting at noon Thursday.
To join the Zoom meeting, email [email protected] for information.
• The Port Townsend Sunrise Rotary Club — Virtual meetings Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m.
This week’s program features Brian Richardson, Dove House Recovery Cafe.
For access to the Zoom meeting, email PTTownsend [email protected]
All of the above meetings are open to the public.
Peninsula Daily News