Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Releases Video On How Mortgage Forbearance Works Under CARES Act
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (Bureau) has released a video on how struggling homeowners can obtain mortgage forbearance if their finances are impacted due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Bureau has also issued additional information for consumers on mortgage and student loan payment relief and how to avoid scams.
Below are the resources for consumers:
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is a 21st century agency that helps consumer finance markets work by regularly identifying and addressing outdated, unnecessary, or unduly burdensome regulations, by making rules more effective, by consistently enforcing federal consumer financial law, and by empowering consumers to take more control over their economic lives. For more information, visit consumerfinance.gov.
- Syracuse companies could obtain as much as $25,000 in loans from town
- Will Bank Of America see Promised COVID-19 Aid?
- PINTEC Teams up with Beibei Group on Consumer Financing
- Japan FSA raps hacked crypto exchange over lack of details on $62 mln theft
- Facebook just made the best way to video chat
- US Airways To Work Collectively, Consolidate Flights
- Quint migrated all of its IT infrastructure to Armor
- Facebook is bringing Portal video chat devices to the office, taking on Zoom and Skype
- UK watchdog lays out oversight of cryptocurrencies – FCA
- U.S. Stock Market Opens Lower