New Cryptocurrency Investors
Best Crypto to Invest in – Best Crypto Investments for 2020 – Cryptocurrency stocks
There has been a remarkable change in the business world and the ways transactions are performed since the introduction of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. The number of investors globally is rapidly increasing every year and there has also been a rise in the number of digital transactions carried out yearly. It is non latent that cryptocurrency is the currency that can be applied to different areas of business and it has gained the interest of nearly all tech savvy individuals. It is predicted that cryptocurrency and blockchain technology would prove to be the best innovation that has ever been discovered by man, as it has succeeded in creating billionaires from so many investors.
In recent years, blockchain-related and crypto-related technologies have witnessed an exceptional rush in its integration to applications, investing apps and businesses. Obtaining a great yield from investments in cryptocurrencies is dependent on how you evaluate and analyze the trend. You need to be proactive and understand the patterns of cryptocurrencies so as to make out substantial profits from investment opportunities.
Why invest in Cryptocurrencies? – Best Crypto to Invest in
There are so many viable businesses to invest and make profitable yields, however, the following reasons indicate why cryptocurrency is the best business worth your resources in the year 2020. They are;
- Accessibility: Crypto coins can be traded anywhere and at anytime.
- Security: Due to the decentralized system of cryptocurrencies, it makes it invulnerable to frauds and theft
- Lower Transaction Charges: The cost of performing transactions using cryptocurrencies is relatively cost effective compared to traditional transaction fees.
- Fast transactions: Transactions are performed instantaneously.
Top Assets – Crypto Investments
The top assets you can invest in for 2020 include
- Ethereum: With the strength of this crypto coin relying on a decentralized application processing platform and its current price at about 132 USD, experts forecast that the price will increase significantly in 2020. It is even predicted that it may rise up to the value of bitcoin, though sound unrealistic, we are certain that Ethereum will be a great investment in 2020.
- Bitcoin: When speaking of the best cryptocurrencies investments, it would be surprising if Bitcoin is omitted. Regardless of the fluctuations over the years, Bitcoin is the most valued cryptocurrency.
- Litecoin: The market potentials of this crypto coin is exceptionally impressive, even as its value is below that of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Ripple: According to reports, Western Union and Visa are considering to integrate ripple to their technology and with the bid to become the solution to the issues in the banking sector. Ripple poses as one of the best crypto investments for 2020.
- NEO: There has been speculations that the Chinese government are looking into investing in NEO and this alone will definitely increase the value.
Other cryptocurrency investments in 2020 include Ravecoin, XRP, Binance coin and Monero.
Tezos (XTZ) – Cryptocurrency stocks
Tezos’ is an Ethereum’s competitor who had a very shaky beginning even after raising $232 million in its ICO.
Conclusively, as pointed out earlier, the best approach to knowing the best and viable cryptocurrency in 2020 is to following the trends and market analysis. It also involves knowing when to purchase and resell the coins to make profits. Best Crypto to Invest in.
- Goldman-Backed Nubank Heads to Argentina in Latin America Push(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Ripple to Bring Blockchain Technology to Finastra’s Banking Customers(Opens in a new browser tab)
- News about Bitcoin – BTC’s Correlation With S&P500(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Fintech News Today 02.25 – One Park Financial Celebrates “Grovie Wellness Day”(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Bitcoin (BTC) Again to $4k?(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Nigerians Can Spend Cryptocurrencies in Shops and On-line(Opens in a new browser tab)
- VeChain ToolChain Brings Inspiration for Enterprise-level Blockchain Application at the World Blockchain Summit in Singapore(Opens in a new rowser tab)
- Investec shuts robo-advice service due to ‘low appetite’(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Fintech News(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Libra