FINTECH ZOOM – ABOUT US
Headquartered in United Kingdom, Fintech ZOOM is an unbiased Fintech Information (e-Funds, Cryptocurrency, Blockchain, Regulation, Investments, Corporations and Digital Bank) publishing platform with a complete ICO itemizing web page, a devoted real-time reside cryptocurrency price ticker web page and a jobs part with a attain of over one million customers worldwide.
We’re among the many high Fintech Media portals on the planet.
Fintech Zoom is the media platform for the following technology of buyers exploring how cryptocurrencies and digital belongings are contributing to the evolution of the worldwide monetary system. Its mandate is to tell, educate, and join the worldwide funding neighborhood via information, knowledge, occasions and training.
Based in May 2016, Fintech Zoom reaches hundreds of thousands taken with digital belongings and blockchain know-how via its web site, social media, analysis and reside occasions.
It’s a responsibility shared by every employee at the Fintech Zoom Media Network, from our headquarters to our broadcast centers. In more than 25 bureaus around the world, we strive to deliver content that captivates, informs, inspires and entertains.
WHAT IS THE FINTECH LANDSCAPE?
Some of the most active areas of fintech innovation include or revolve around the following:
- Stock Markets;
- Cryptocurrency and digital cash;
- Blockchain technology;
- Smart contracts, which utilize computer programs (often utilizing the blockchain) to automatically execute contracts between buyers and sellers;
- Open banking, a concept that leans on the blockchain and posits that third-parties should have access to bank data to build applications that create a connected network of financial institutions and third-party providers;
- Insurtech, which seeks to use technology to simplify and streamline the insurance industry;
- Regtech, which seeks to help financial service firms meet industry compliance rules, especially those covering Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer protocols which fight fraud;
- Unbanked/underbanked, services that seek to serve disadvantaged or low-income individuals who are ignored or underserved by traditional banks or mainstream financial services companies;
- Cybersecurity, given the proliferation of cybercrime and the decentralized storage of data, cybersecurity and fintech are interlocked.
Ask for a quote to: [email protected]