Fintech Stocks – Best Fintech Stocks 2020
In previous years, the use of online banking seemed just like a mirage, there were almost no certain indications that we would not need to visit our local banks to perform certain bank transactions. But presently, nearly all banking activities can be initiated and implemented anywhere and at any time. This is as a result of new innovative technologies that has transformed the financial and banking sector, some of these financial technologies include AI-powered banking platforms, peer-to-peer (P2P) payments, mobile banking apps, internet banking and many others. This bridge that connects innovations and technologies with the financial or banking industry is called Fintech, which is an acronym for Financial Technology. This term Fintech is simply used to define the how technological advancements have affected the operations of financial services and make transactions more secured, faster, cost-effective and convenient.
Fintech Companies – Best Fintech Stocks 2020
In a simple definition, we can describe a Fintech firms as a financial organization that uses the internet, artificial intelligence (AI), cloud services, software, cryptocurrency and also blockchain technology to provide financial services. At the introduction of fintech, financial institutions adopted the technological services and mainly used it for the back-end systems of banks. However, Fintech presently entails many other applications and services with a friendlier user-interface, where you have access to manage your portfolio, manage insurance, trade stocks and also make payments conveniently.
Business for Investors – Best Fintech Stocks 2020
Fintech has also proved to be a viable business for investors who are looking out for either value, income or growth. Investors who are interested in investing for value and income will probably have interest in financial legacy firms such as big banks and insurance organizations. For growth investors, they are more attracted to startup companies that possess the drive to changing mundane financial operations. There are so many Fintech companies globally that provide different types of financial services, some of these services include Payment processing, Digital payments platform, Insurance software, e-commerce and many others.
Thus, as an investor who is interested in purchasing stocks in the Fintech industry, here are the top ten (10) Fintech companies in the world that you can buy their stocks and invest in Fintech. They include
- MasterCard: This is a payment network Fintech company
- PayPal: PayPal is a platform for digital payments
- Square: A payment processing company
- Q2 Holdings: Bank Technology company that offers cloud based activities to clients
- Blackline: An Accounting software Fintech industry that uses cloud services to allow businesses to easily perform arduous and tasking accounting operations.
- JPMorgan Chase: This is a bank with a good number of investments in the Fintech industry.
- Alibaba: Chinese e-commerce: This is an internet search engine that can be used to purchase virtually anything. It also provides cloud computing services.
- SS & C Technologies Holdings: They provide financial institutions with software platforms that allows asset managers to carry out trading and portfolio management effectively.
- Guidewire: Insurance software company that offers property and casualty (P&C) insurance to clients through the use of software platforms that helps their clients perform their business successfully.
- Goldman Sachs: An Investment Bank in financial technology that incorporated the use of complex algorithms instead of numerous human workforce.
PAYPAL – Best Fintech Stocks 2020
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 277 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. For more information on PayPal, visit https://www.paypal.com/about. For PayPal financial information, visit https://investor.paypal-corp.com.
Read more information:
Best in Market:
- ICO listing sites ICO Rating Agencies (2019) | Cryptocurrency ICO List | ICO Calendar
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges (2019)
- Top Fintech Companies
- List of Top ICO Marketing Agencies | Best Crypto & Blockchain Marketing Service Providers
- Crypto market cap – crypto prices
- Crypto Exchange / Crypto Exchanges
Reed more information:
Best Fintech Stocks 2020