What is the best credit card for qantas points?
Find more about Qantas Credit Card:
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card
- Up to130,000 bonus Qantas Points*
- 1 point per dollar spent^
- 75 bonus Status Credits+
- $150 back to your new card*
- $425annual fee
20.24% p.a. interest rate on purchases≥
Uncapped points earning potential
- Complimentary Qantas Lounge Passes±
- Discounted Qantas Club Membership#
- Additional point per $1 on Qantas spend
Qantas Premier Platinum
- Up to 80,000 bonus Qantas Points‡
- Up to 1 point per dollar spent^
- 75 bonus Status Credits when you make an eligible purchase by 30 November 2020+
- $199 first year annual fee±
- $299 p.a. thereafter
19.99% p.a. on eligible purchases
Uncapped Qantas Points earning. Tiered earn rate applies^.
- Two single entry Lounge InvitationsΔ
- Travel InsuranceΩ
- Discounted fares^^
- Dedicated concierge~
- 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers for 18 months† Reverts to cash advance rate. No Interest free days apply to retail purchases while you have a Balance Transfer.
Qantas American Express Ultimate Card
- 80,000 bonus Qantas Points*
- 1.25 points per dollar spent^
- Save $100 when you spend $150 or more at Qantas Wine++
- $450 Qantas Travel Credit^^
20.74% p.a. on eligible purchases
No cap on the amount of Qantas Points you can earn.
- Two Amex lounge passes±
- Travel Insurance‡
- Qantas Wine Premium membership#
- 2 Qantas Club Lounge Invitations+
- Up to 4 additional Card Members for no extra fee~
See all terms and conditions here.