The editor of the Morning Navigator newsletter discusses an assortment of macro issues and how to exchange against a really strange industry.
Now on the Short:
- The DXY strikes a 52-week low
- Consumers searching options to cash
- Bank of England rebuilds settlement method to operate with CBDCs
Our principal conversation is with analyst and trader Tony Greer. In this dialog, he and NLW talk:
- The Federal Reserve’s role in raising inequality
- The way the Robinhood audience differs in the 1999 bubble
- Why high-income traders could be the actual villains in regards to the retail outlet
- Why gold is slumping though the dollar stays basically sound
- the way to browse the disparity between markets and the real market
- Why property is performing well as the market is floundering
The chief in blockchain news, Fintech Zoom is a media outlet that tries for the greatest journalistic standards and abides by a strict set of editorial policies. Fintech Zoom is also an independent operating subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which excels in cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups.