Using Coinbase and Coinbase Pro to introduce crypto-crypto conversions and trade to more countries One year back, Coinbase served clients in 32 nations crosswise over two landmasses. In the course of recent months, one of our principle needs has been to convey Coinbase administrations to individuals in all sides of the globe. Today weu2019re eager to invite 11 additional nations crosswise over Latin America and Southeast Asia to the cryptoeconomy by enabling clients to store, exchange, send, and get digital forms of money on Coinbase Pro and Coinbase.comu200au2014u200aincreasing the compass to 53 nations, spread crosswise over four landmasses. Direct crypto-trading is increasingly the new norm and has overtaken traditional fiat to crypto-trading around the globe over the past year. Millions of Coinbase customers can now trade between different cryptos securely and quickly and at their convenience send off-platform crypto. Footnote updated, previous footnote referenced that chart was based on Coinbase-only volume. As crypto moves from the current u201cinvestment phaseu201d into what we call the u201cuse phase,u201d there will be a host of new use cases. This could take the form of decentralized versions of traditional financial services such as loans or micropayments or genuinely novel applications for cryptography that no one has ever considered. This new decentralized economyu2019s ability to convert from one crypto to another will form the backbone. Our mission to create an open financial system for the world begins by making access to crypto as easy as possible. We are pleased to take an important step in that direction with todayu2019s announcement. Customers in Argentina, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Chile, India, Hong Kong, South Korea, Indonesia, the Philippines and New Zealand can now subscribe to Coinbase.com and download our iOS and Android apps or subscribe to a Coinbase Pro account to access crypto-crypto trading options.
You may also like
Global banking regulators said on Thursday they will consider how much capital lenders should be setting aside to cover risks from any holdings of crypto assets. The Basel Committee, which includes banking regulators...
Hong Kong-based OSL, part of BC Group, said on Thursday it had become the first cryptocurrency firm to apply for a digital asset exchange license from the Securities & Futures Commission (SFC). Hong Kong hosts...
Hong Kong ’s financial regulator published new rules on Wednesday that would allow crypto exchanges to receive an operating license, a step intended to improve regulation and standards and help prevent fraud. Market...
Cryptocurrency advocates have spent years looking for various ways in to major consumer markets. There have been successes and failures over the years on this front, but recently it’s begun to seem as if the...
The second-largest U.S. bank has begun hiring for blockchain positions. The job openings, which appeared in recent months, are the first indicator that Bank of America plans to do much else with the technology apart...
The most rapidly growing cryptocurrency ecosystem operator U.K. Financial Ltd. announces that they start developing a Maya Savings App, a secure online wallet for application available on Android and iOS. The...
BitForex Perpetual Contract Tiered Margin Ratio will be available starting from September 12th at 9:00 (GMT+8). Tiered Margin Ratio: BitForex Tiered Margin Ratio system is adopted to avoid the liquidation of large...
Crypto exchange giant Binance has made its first strategic Chinese investment after leaving China amid the local crypto trading ban back in 2017. Founded in China in 2017, Binance has participated in a $200 million...
Today, payments platform Wirex launched a supercharged update of their revolutionary Cryptoback™ rewards programme. Customers can now earn up to 1.5% back in Bitcoin on Wirex Visa card purchases. Released in 2018...
tZERO, the global leader in blockchain innovation for capital markets, announced today that it has partnered with BLOQ FLIX, LLC, the first blockchain entertainment financing company, to provide technology services to...
Popular Articles (Last 7 Days):
- The producer of Star Wars, Kathleen Kennedy, will speak at Web Summit posted on October 25, 2019
- Who pays for the Bank of England? posted on November 8, 2019
- Credit terms remained broadly unchanged in Euro posted on November 8, 2019
- China leaves bitcoin mining out of list of restricted activities posted on November 7, 2019
- Edward Snowden at Web Summit: ‘People being exploited’ – See all Video posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard Launches Accelerate to Supercharge Fintech Success posted on November 4, 2019
- Mastercard and Rabobank Join to Bring Financial Inclusion Tools to 1 Million Farmers posted on October 8, 2019
- American Express and British Airways Launch New Business Card For UK SMEs posted on October 8, 2019
- Payvil partners with TNG FinTech to provide Payment Services posted on November 4, 2019
- Web Summit: 70,469 participants, 163 countries posted on November 4, 2019
- Xerox is reportedly planning a cash-and-stock offer for HP posted on November 6, 2019
- Brex and Mastercard Partner on U.S. Expansion posted on October 25, 2019
- NBA Takes Advantage of Cryptocurrency posted on October 25, 2019
- Microsoft has been trying to beat the iPad for a decade — the Surface Pro X is close but too pricey posted on November 5, 2019
- Binance: Bring the Future(s) With You posted on October 30, 2019
- Web Summit 2019: Whistleblowers Edward Snowden and Brittany Kaiser posted on November 3, 2019
- Revolut Selects Bottomline to Meet Customer Demand for Real-Time Payments posted on October 8, 2019
- Twilio says it got the math wrong on its full-year earnings forecast last week posted on November 4, 2019
- Mobile Bank N26 to launch Vienna’s Tech Hub posted on April 24, 2019
- N26 Nominates Richard Groeneveld as N26 Bank GmbH’s new CFO and CRO posted on May 6, 2019
- Speed of decision is the main factor for Online Lending posted on June 3, 2019
- GetID and idCredit’s Complex Blockchain Solution for ID Verification and KYC/AML posted on November 3, 2019
- Research firm Nielsen to split into two separate publicly traded companies posted on November 7, 2019
- Afrotech conference draws biggest names in tech to help Silicon Valley's diversity problem posted on November 7, 2019
- Intuit to Announce First-quarter Fiscal 2020 Results posted on November 4, 2019