Report ETH 01.10
[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Article”]
JANUARY 10, 2020 / 10:44 UTC
NEW YORK (Fintech Zoom) – Ethereum Price – Report ETH 01.10 – The ETH price has been falling ever since the US military did not decide to attack Iranian targets. Ethereum’s price was 141.50 USD and at the moment this Report is being written it is 136.50 USD.
- Ethereum Price January 10
- At the time of writing (11:30 UTC 2020), Ethereum price is 136.50 USD.
- Ethereum started the day (00:01 UTC) at 137.97 USD.
- Day´s Range: 135.15 USD to 137.97 USD
Miners, who contribute computing power either towards the creation of new blocks or towards the processing of transactions, are rewarded with new crypto-tokens called ether. Ether can be traded and used to run applications. As a tradable instrument Ethereum has done well and has grown into the biggest altcoin on the market. Ethereum units can be bought or sold against other cryptocurrencies or against fiat currencies like the USD or the EUR.
This article should not be considered as offering trading recommendations. The cryptocurrency market suffers from high volatility and occasional arbitrary movements. While price analysis is a useful tool, it should not be considered predictive for the future performance of any investment vehicle. Any investor should research multiple viewpoints and be familiar with all local regulations before committing to an investment. Website personnel and the author of this article may have holdings in the above-mentioned cryptocurrencies.
Read more information:
Best in Market:
- ICO listing sites ICO Rating Agencies (2019) | Cryptocurrency ICO List | ICO Calendar
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges (2019)
- Top Fintech Companies
- List of Top ICO Marketing Agencies | Best Crypto & Blockchain Marketing Service Providers
Reed more information: