The World’s Top Blockchain Event To Have On Your Radar is approaching!
After 2 years of Covid-19 pandemic, Blockchain Economy Summit is again back in Istanbul on July 27-28, 2022 in one of Istanbul’s most prominent and renowned venues: Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel. The summit’s 2-nd Turkey edition was the last major blockchain conference held in Turkey before pandemic, and now Summit’s 4-th edition will be the first one to gather the crypto community on the bridge between Europe and Asia after the pandemic.
The Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit unveiled its first speaker line-up with top industry experts, famous stars and influential names.
The first line-up of the speakers joining the event includes:
- Alex Bornyakov – The Deputy Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Carl Runefelt – Entrepreneur, Crypto Investor, Forbes under 30, 1 million followers on Twitter
- Emre Aydın – Turkish Popstar
- Michael Saylor – CEO of MicroStrategy
- Engin Altan Düzyatan – Turkish Film and Television Star
- Lou Yu – Head of Kucoin Labs
- Eren Özkan – Vice President at Mastercard Turkey
- Hamza Yardımcıoğlu – Famous TV producer and author
- Russ Batyrshin –Director of Global Business Development at Deepcoin
- Burak Köse – Co-Founder of Uzmancoin (event’s strategic partner)
- Johann Polecsak – Co-Founder and CTO of QANplatform
Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit is a blockchain and crypto conference with engaging activities and speaker sessions designed to spread the knowledge of cryptocurrencies. The future of finance: Bitcoin, Web 3, NFTs, Metaverse, De-Fi, mining, regulation of cryptocurrencies, making money through investing and trading on cryptocurrencies, the implementation of blockchain technology in businesses and government, and much more are to be discussed on the Blockchain Economy Istanbul Summit Stage.
Panel discussions, keynote sessions, fireside chat sessions, industry focused exhibition, NFT Art Gallery, Grand Istanbul Crypto Bazaar will also allow participants to understand the value propositions of the projects and brands, contact relevant services and realize potential business connections and partnerships.
KuCoin, Deepcoin, XT.com, Woo network and MoonGaming are just some of the companies that are listed among the sponsors of the largest blockchain conference to be held in the country with around 14 million crypto owners.
More information is available on the Summit website: https://blockchaineconomy.istanbul/en
Tickets are available:
Apply the code for a 10% discount code on the standard passes: BEIST2022