Looking for the Shrines of Depths places in Genshin Impact? Opening the Shrines of Depths is a terrific way to get your Genshin Impact characters the best weapons, artifacts, and level-up products. These glossy blue as well as orange holy places likewise supply plenty of Journey Ranking Experience, as well as primogems to utilize for your wishes. The only trouble is; where to locate all those shrines?
Before you start your search, ensure you have at least one key to open a shrine. This will certainly provide you accessibility to the glamorous upper body inside. Remember that the secrets suggested for the Liyue region will not open shrines in Mondstadt or Inazuma, and also the other way around. As well as soon as a shrine has actually been opened, it can not be opened again. You will need to locate a brand-new shrine for every single secret you get!
Table of contents
Mondstadt, Liyue, and also Inazuma are each residence to ten various shrine, which suggests that you will certainly have 30 glamorous chests by the end of this overview. That ought to be sufficient to give your characters and also tools a great increase. Allow’s begin our shrine-search!
A map of Mondstadt in Genshin Impact providing all the Shrine of Depths locations
SHRINE OF DEPTHS LOCATIONS IN MONDSTADT
- Walk from the nearby Teleport Waypoint towards the north, then overlook from the cliff’s side to see the shrine.
- Stroll in the direction of the west from the instructions of the Anemo Hypostasis sector. You must see the Shrine of Depths a little more uphill.
- Traveling to the Teleport Waypoint on the beach, then climb up the rocks in the direction of the south. You will certainly see the Shrine of Depths right in front of you.
- Travel to the Cecilia Yard Domain name, then climb the rocks in the direction of the south. The Shrine of Depths lags the trees.
- Quick travel to the neighboring Statuary of the Seven, after that stroll towards Mondstadt till you get to the edge of the high cliff. Overlook to see the shrine.
- East of the Springvale community, before a rock formation. Climb the high cliffs to find it.
- Fast travel to the neighboring Teleport Waypoint, then stroll just a couple of actions in the direction of the northeast. You will see the Shrine of Depths in addition to a close-by cliff.
- Travel to the Temple of the Lion Domain, after that climb up the rocks beside the door. You will certainly see the Shrine of Depths even more ahead.
- Begin climbing up the high cliffs from the direction of Dadaupa Gorge. You will certainly see one cliff that’s greater than the others; you can find the shrine on top.
- There are no Waypoints close by; you will certainly have to walk from the instructions of the Dawn Vineyard or the Stone Gate. Go to the higher plateau as well as you will spot the Shrine of Depths.
- A map of Liyue in Genshin Impact listing all the Shrine of Depths locations
SHRINE OF DEPTHS LOCATIONS IN LIYUE – STEP 1
You need to go to the huge mountain left of the Hidden Palace of Zhou Solution. It has a big cavern entryway to the south, with the Shrine of Depths inside.
In addition to some cliffs, north of the small lake.
Walk to the northeast from the nearby Teleport Waypoint, and also overlook to the water when you get to the high cliff’s side. The Shrine of Depths gets on the ideal side.
Quick travel to the Bishua Plain Teleport Waypoint, after that look towards the southwest. You will see the Shrine of Depths on the high cliffs next to the lake.
When standing in front of the Clear Pool and also Hill Cave Domain name, most likely to your right up until you see a breakable wall surface on your left hand (alongside the big sculpture). Damage it, after that comply with the path. The path will certainly split in two a few times; go right, then left, then maintain going right till you see the Shrine of Depths.
Go to the Teleport Waypoint on Mt. Aozang. You can currently see the Shrine of Depths distant. Slide towards the eastern till you reach it.
Most likely to the Teleport Waypoint in Nantianmen, then climb the high cliffs behind it.
Network N makes associate payment from qualifying sales.
SHRINE OF DEPTHS LOCATIONS IN LIYUE – STEP 2
- Go to the Waypoint west of the mountain, after that begin climbing in the direction of the eastern. The Shrine of Depths is a little below the acme, on the east side.
- Stroll southwards from the Domain of the Careless course. When you see the river before you, slide down, then reverse and enter the cave entrance.
- Most likely to the most southern island east of Liyue Harbor. You can begin with the Domain of Guyun, then most likely to the smaller island in between, and afterwards slide or swim the rest of the means.
SHRINE OF DEPTHS LOCATIONS IN INAZUMA
- South of Chinju Woodland, on top of a rocky cliff
- On an island west of Ritou– sail the waverider over to the rear of the island
- South of Tatarasuna, on the hillside– you can see it behind you from the teleport waypoint, as well as jump to it
- Teleport back to the exact same waypoint, and traveling northeast down capital to the second shrine
- Teleport to the waypoint on the hilltop southeast of the island and then slide towards Serpent’s head– it gets on an outcrop under you
- Near Jakotsu Mine on the south coastline of the island, on a jagged rock on top of a cliff
- To the northeast of Sangonomiya Shrine, under a rough outcrop
- On a hilltop on the northwestern island, west of Koseki town
- Teleport to the waypoint at the top of Shirikoro Optimal and also jump from the southwest side– it gets on a grassy outcrop below
- On a hill northeast of the main island, southeast of the Chirai Shrine
Which ends our checklist of every Shrine of Depths location in Genshin Impact. Have fun opening your 30 luxurious breasts! For even more suggestions take a look at our guide to every essential sigils location to assist with the Enkanomiya missions in Inazuma.