WHO INVEST IN FINTECH ZOOM?
The Fintech Landscape
Some of the most active areas of fintech innovation include or revolve around the following:
- Cryptocurrency and digital cash (Airdrops preICO and ICO)
- Blockchain technology,
- Smart contracts, which utilize computer programs (often utilizing the blockchain) to automatically execute contracts between buyers and sellers.
- Open banking, a concept that leans on the blockchain and posits that third-parties should have access to bank data to build applications that create a connected network of financial institutions and third-party providers.
- Insurtech, which seeks to use technology to simplify and streamline the insurance industry.
- Regtech, which seeks to help financial service firms meet industry compliance rules, especially those covering Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer protocols which fight fraud.
- Unbanked/underbanked, services that seek to serve disadvantaged or low-income individuals who are ignored or underserved by traditional banks or mainstream financial services companies.
- Cybersecurity, given the proliferation of cybercrime and the decentralized storage of data, cybersecurity and fintech are interlocked.
Ask for a quote to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY FINTECH ZOOM?
ABOUT OUR USERS
- Website Visitors: 4 Million per Month
- Alexa Rank: 28.000 (March 2019) https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/fintechzoom.com
- Facebook Readers: 27k
- Telegram Readers: 14k
- Twitter Followers: 30k
ABOUT PREMIUM ICO
Each Premium ICO is publish in Website, Facebook and Telegram
- The average readers (per Premium ICO) is: 8.2k
ABOUT PREMIUM ARTICLES
- Fintech ZOOM publish every month up to 120 articles
Each Article is publish in Web, Facebook and Telegram
- The average readers (per Article) in Website: 16.5k
CAN I PAY ONLINE WITH BITCOINS?
Yes. We accept bitcoins.
You will make the payment using the online cart secure method.
FINTECH ZOOM SERVICES
Have a business news tip or announcement of a local company? We’d love to hear about it. Publish today your Press Release.
Articles that make a definite buzz around your product, it’s great for building trust, attract new users, educate the market about your capabilities. Branded content is content that does not involve traditional advertising. It include articles, videos, podcasts, and even live elements that bring relevant value to the Investors. Branded content can entertain users or teach them something, resulting in better brand engagement returns than standard pre roll content.
The Fintech ZOOM has a large number of sponsorship channels designed to help you engage your target audience across a wide range of channels including online and live events. Each provides the basis for a long terms campaign that will fully establish your brand in the consciousness of key opinion formers.
When investors and seekers want to check what’s coming next and when it is going to happen – they go here. This is a curated calendar of token sales and Fintech companies. Listing is free. Premium listing will put your Fintech in front of your targeted audience. Your Fintech will be on the top of the browse list in assigned or selected categories. Your Fintech will have increased visibility on the competitors’ profiles and at the same time all competitors will be removed from your Fintech profile.
Banner advertising refers to the use of a rectangular graphic display that stretches across the top, bottom or sides of Fintech ZOOM website. The former type of banner advertisement is called a leaderboard positioned in top of page and skyscraper or square is positioned on a web page’s sidebars. Banner ads are image-based rather than text-based and are a popular form of online advertising. The purpose of banner advertising is to promote a brand and/or to get visitors from the host website to go to the advertiser’s website (for instance a ICO website).
Please send e-mail to: email@example.com