If you want to have an additional source of income, investing might be a great solution for you. All financial experts advise starting with your investments as early as possible to be able to learn and have enough time to accumulate the required amount of funds. The thing with investing is that people rarely start offering their capital to businesses and projects to earn just any amount of money. Investing can be efficient when you have a purpose, such as funding someone’s education, purchasing a house, having enough funds for retirement, etc. One way to invest smartly and accessibly is to use online investing services. Many European countries have reliable investment funds, and EU citizens can use them as well. Here are a few websites where you can invest money online.
An Estonian alternative investment fund, Quanloop, is one of the newer platforms in this sphere. It was created in 2019 and is situated in Tallinn. This service is available for the citizens of the EU and investors from other countries as well if they can use the necessary payment solutions. IBAN account owners can invest money via Quanloop, which means that foreigners can also invest through other services that offer IBAN payments. Enterprises are also allowed to invest here alongside individuals. To start allocating money automatically, one must create an account.
- Investors can start making investments with a 1 euro minimum.
- The ease of use is one of the most important benefits of this platform. It is very user-friendly, and even people without experience in investing can understand the mechanics quickly.
- Long-term and short-term investors alike are welcome here as the services available at Quanloop allow investing for different periods effectively
- If you are new to investing or want to receive passive money with minimum risks, there are different investment plans that offer lower and higher risks respectively.
- If you prefer to invest your money actively and monitor all stages of this process, keep in mind that this platform does not allow choosing the borrowers for your funds.
- There are not many details about businesses that receive your investments.
This investment provider comes from Latvia. Mintos is rather popular already as it has been on the market since 2015. This company has offices in Europe and South America right now, although there are plans to expand further. Companies can post their loans on this platform, and investors can choose where to put their money online investment.
- Users can start making investments with 10 euros minimum.
- If you are searching for a place to diversify your portfolio, this is your destination as loan originators offer a wide variety of loans.
- This service is government-regulated, which adds to its security.
- All taxes need to be submitted by investors.
- Not all European countries are accepted on this website.
This investment company is also from Estonia. Since its opening in 2014, its reach expanded over many EU states. By now, more than three hundred projects have been funded by Crowdestate. This platform brings together borrowers and their potential investors. Many loans come from real estate companies.
- The average yearly return on investments here is around 13%. This is a great average percentage for online investment platforms.
- This platform pays 20% of taxes for Estonian users investing here.
- It is simple to create a user account, and this can be done automatically or by hand.
- The smallest amount of money you can invest here is 100 euros. This is not a convenient sum for many investors, beginners especially.
- It is impossible to invest here without verification. It is required to be an active investor.
As you can see, for everyone looking where to invest money online, there is a nice solution available. Many European investors can use platforms located in their country or other states if their payment methods allow it. Choosing a website to start investing often comes down to a personal preference as similar services are being offered.
Leave a Reply